Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Architectural CAD Technician (Rail)
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 12,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Require to work for our East Asia Region based in Hong Kong
• Responsible for architectural CAD production (Both BIM and 2D drafting)
• Provide support to Project Teams on projects in Macau, Hong Kong, Thailand and Mainland China, etc
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Higher Certificate, Diploma or above in Architectural Building Studies or equivalent
• At least 6 years of experience in architectural drafting and production
• Good experience in multi-disciplinary projects
• Experience in BIM (Revit 2013 Architecture), and knowledge of HK Building Codes and Rail Standard will be an advantage
• Strong knowledge of relevant software applications, such as AutoCAD, Microstation and Revit Architecture; other software knowledge will be an advantage
• Strong coordination and communication skills
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and/or Chinese
Candidates with less experience will also be considered.
Date Posted: Sept. 29, 2016