Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 13,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
Due to the growth of our business and an expanded portfolio of projects, an exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Bid Manager to join our team.
As part of the Transport & Resources team, this role covers a broad range of skills relating to Bidding in the Transport & Resources space. The primary focus of this role is to provide professional input into Arup Infrastructure’s regional bidding activities in the coordination and development of pursuit strategies, bids and bidding in the Australasian region, focussing on NSW.
In addition, the successful candidate will:
- Contribute to Go/No Go analysis and decision making.
- Co-ordinate specific tender processes, including bid scheduling, compliance, and document production. Tenders will range from major multidisciplinary, multi-company infrastructure projects to small, technically – specific projects.
- Represent Arup during internal and external bidding activities.
You will have demonstrated:
- A broad skills base, high degree of technical capability, problem solving skills, flexibility, and professionalism.
- The ability to build rapport and network with external and internal parties as it relates to bidding and winning work.
- Desirable or Advanced in the Mircosoft office suite 2010/2013
You will possess demonstrated excellent attention to detail along with high-level verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, you will have proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines. The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential.
The people at Arup are driven to find a better way and to deliver better solutions for our clients.
If you are interested in helping us shape a better world, apply using the link below.
Date Posted: Sept. 29, 2016