Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world.
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 13,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
We are currently seeking a BIM/CAD Operator to join our growing buildings business and work with design engineers from Structural and MEP design teams.
• Using CAD programs to design various "buildings" related structures (high - rises, schools, museums, etc.)
• Production of building systems drawings in AutoCAD
• Prepare and review drawings detailing the design as instructed
• Associate Arts Degree or equivalent experience
• Willingness to learn and interest in building design and engineering
• Good communication skills essential for team-based working
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
• Experience in MicroStation, particularly cross-referencing and translation to AutoCAD
• Experience in Excel operating.
• Experience in Excel programming would be welcomed
• Good graphic presentation skills also required
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Date Posted: Oct. 5, 2016