Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Contract Assistant Accountant (Accounts Payable) (4 months)
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 12,000 employees working in more than 92 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Support accounts payable team for staff claims and supplier payments
• Handle system administration for ‘Concur Expense’
• Perform general accounting duties, including data entry, filing and maintenance of accounting records
• Bank reconciliation
• Prepare account schedules for auditing purpose
• Handle ad-hoc duties as and when required
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• Partially or qualified accountant from professional accounting institutions, e.g. HKICPA, ACCA
• 3 years of relevant accounting experience
• Process oriented and detail minded
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Word & Excel
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Immediately available is highly preferred
This is a contract position for 4 months. We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Category: Construction Finance
Date Posted: Oct. 11, 2016