Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Contract Assistant Accountant (Commercial) (4 months)
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 12,000 employees working in more than 92 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Provide commercial support to business units from project award to project closure, including project financial management during project life
• Provide assistance to implement financial initiatives and achieve financial targets
• Analyze business models and prepare financial reports
• Handle ad-hoc duties as and when required
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• Partially or qualified accountant from professional accounting institutions, e.g. HKICPA, ACCA
• 3 years of accounting experience in preparing financial statement and/or monitoring project accounting
• A good team player and able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Word & Excel
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Immediately available is highly preferred
This is a contract position for 4 months. We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Category: Construction Finance
Date Posted: Oct. 11, 2016