Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Contract Clerk (3 months)
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 12,000 employees working in more than 92 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Handle administrative and clerical duties, such as typing, filing, scanning, record keeping and stock control, etc
• Act as a back-up receptionist when needed
• Participate in ad-hoc tasks as and when required
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Form 5 or above
• 2 years of relevant working experience is preferred
• Good at Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proactive, detail-minded and well organized
• Strong sense of responsibility, able to handle multi-tasks and efficient
• A good team player with flexibility and willing-to-do attitude
Contract period from 21 November 2016 for 3 months.
Date Posted: Oct. 19, 2016