Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Data Center Mechanical Engineer
Excellence Leaves a Lasting Impression, Bring YourVision to shape a better world. At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us toexpress our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s mostinnovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineeringprojects. Arup is a global engineeringand consulting firm of 12,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach toengineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet ourclients’ needs.
Arup is seeking talented and motivated Data CenterMechanical Engineer in our New York office. Within our team, you will participate in datacenter projects as PM and/or lead Mechanical Engineer. In this role, you will be assisting NY Buildings andAmericas Science & Industry leadership in developing data center businessvia possible job pursuits and promotional activities funded from the regionalS&I business budget.
· Bachelor’sdegree in Mechanical Engineering
· ProfessionalEngineering License (jurisdiction flexible, but NY preferred)
· 7+years of experience overall, 5+ years in design of datacenters and missioncritical facilities required
· 3+years design project management of datacenter projects is a plus
· Designof HVAC systems for datacenter projects in the US
· Abilityto plan, organize and manage design delivery teams
· Corporateclient-facing communications skills
Share your passion and experience in a globalculture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is youropportunity to shine. Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Mechanical Engineering
Date Posted: May 19, 2016