Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Deputy Chief Engineer-MEP
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 12,000 employees working in more than 92 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness.
Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
1. Be responsible for MEP project planning, coordination and management.
2. Manage large scale projects, including budget control.
3. Be responsible for quality control of all deliverable tasks.
4. Liaise and coordinate with developers, other professional consultants, design institutes and contractors.
5. Communicate with senior management of clients to establish good relationship and operate the project smoothly.
6. Be responsible for the project bidding and the company's promotion activities.
7. Develop and implement the strategies and policies of MEP projects.
8. Assist MEP team leader to manage MEP team.
1.Degree qualified and have achieved professional qualification
2.Extensive experience in the field and experience across a range of medium to large scale projects
3.Be able to design and deliver engineering solutions on major and/or complex projects
4.Experience of leading teams on multi-disciplinary projects
5.Able to understand the balance of engineering priorities on differing projects
6.Able to quickly develop successful client relationships
7.Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential
8.Excellent planning and organisational skills
9.Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
10.Able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness
Category: Building Services
Date Posted: Aug. 15, 2016