Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Digital Content Coordinator
A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on ground breaking projects around the world.
- To be the key conduit to an effective content structure and management for Digital Workspace within the Australasia region.
- To facilitate the development of a consistent regional presence on Digital Workspace for Australasia across all areas of the business.
- To liaise with a wide range of stakeholders on their information needs in relation to the development and enhancement of a regional intranet site.
- To liaise with the global Digital Workspace implementation team, to leverage best values and support from the centrally provided resources.
- To work closely with the Global Arup University team, IT to enhance the user experience and access to content on the regional intranet.
- To engage in house or contract SharePoint Developers to undertake specific projects where necessary.
- To advise Skill Leaders and Managers in the region on information management and to support their transition to Digital Workspace Communities.
- To develop an approach of providing efficient access to current information made available via Digital Workspace.
- To analyse requirements and advises on scope and options for continuous operational improvement in online information management.
- To provide advice on the available standards, methods, tools and applications and then implements appropriate solutions.
- To develop creative and innovative information management solutions in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- To provide ongoing advice to the business on issues of information management outside of the remit of Digital Workspace.
- Related information management and business engagement projects as required.
- Strong IT skills with SharePoint experience.
- A proven background in information management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders with competing priorities and influence change.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives.
- A willingness to keep up to date with changes in the profession and technological advances.
- Advocacy skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and maintain good working relationships across the region.
- Works under broad direction but on work that is often self-initiated.
- Ability to influence and implement decisions and to effect change.
“It is not the wish to expand, but the quest for quality which has brought us to this position… to do work of quality, we must have people of quality. There are many kinds of quality, and there are many kinds of job to do, so we must have many kinds of people, each of which can do their own job well.” Ove Arup, 1970.
Category: Information Management
Date Posted: Sept. 12, 2016