Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world.
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 12,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
Our San Francisco office is looking for an Electrical Designer/Drafter to contribute to a variety of exciting buildings projects.
• Use Revit MEP and AutoCAD MEP for electrical system design and documentation.
• Use AutoCAD for 2D drawing creation and design.
• Create and own the electrical layout for projects in 3D.
• Take responsibility for own work produced to a high standard.
• Work from Engineer’s markups and sketches under minimum supervision.
• Ensure outputs meet the required standards and meet agreed deadlines.
• Proficient with 3D Design - Revit MEP & AutoCAD MEP
• Proficient with 2D Design - Auto CAD
• Proven ability to design and draft
• Basic understanding of electrical systems (lighting and power)
• Ability and willingness to learn new programs as required by individual project
• Enthusiasm and willing to learn are key attributes to be demonstrated.
• Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
• Ability to work extended hours to meet project deadlines
• Able to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
• Good planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills are essential for team-based working
• Strong command of oral and written English
Category: Electrical Engineering
Date Posted: April 13, 2016