Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 12,000 employees working in more than 92 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness.
Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Work under nominal supervision taking responsibility for definable parts of the project
• Undertake electrical systems design, predominantly for building projects, including power systems, lighting, fire alarm and other signal systems
• Design and calculations for lighting systems and associated controls
• Prepare and review drawings detailing the design
• Create/prepare reports
• Coordinate work with Clients and Engineers of other disciplines
• Attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them.
Category: Electrical Engineering
Date Posted: Aug. 15, 2016