Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Excellence Leaves a Lasting Impression.
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world.
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 12,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist in the production/assembly of proposals and brochure material.
• Perform research and maintain lead tracking
• Work with BD Leader to update marketing materials and reorganize filing system
• Assist in the organization of the marketing department - maintain electronic filing system/database, maintain imagery database, maintain organization of BD archives/library
• Provide general support as necessary to BD Leader
• Bachelors of Marketing
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, PageMaker and InDesign, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite
• Candidate must possess attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication skills essential for team-based working
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Date Posted: July 12, 2016