Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world.
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 12,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing/Business Development efforts in our Washington DC office. Our Marketing Coordinator will work in a collaborative environment to support Senior Staff in their Marketing/Business Development activities. This role provides support through the production and assembly of proposals, organization and maintenance of marketing materials, and coordination of other typical marketing related initiatives as outlined below
• Work collaboratively with local staff in the preparation of information and materials for submittals, requests for information and prime proposals;
• Coordinate and prepare qualification packages and award submissions, and support the development and maintenance of DC collateral materials including staff resumes and project sheets
• Perform general industry research and maintain CRM databases
• Assist in coordination of conference attendance and office events;
• Provide general support as necessary to the regional Marketing and BD Team
• Must have bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in English or Marketing.
• Five years of industry experience as marketing coordinator in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry.
• Must have strong communication, writing and organizational skills.
• Must be experienced in the following computer applications: InDesign, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat,
• Involvement with local A/E/C industry organizations.
• Candidate must possess attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication skills essential for team-based working
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Date Posted: Oct. 4, 2016