please visit our International Site.
Marketing InternPosition Available in Seattle, Washington
Start your career atArup, an independent engineering and consulting firm of 13,000 people in 35 countriesaround the world. Founded in 1946, we are the creative force at the heart ofmany of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment, includingthe Sydney Opera House, the London Eye, and the Beijing National Stadium (akathe Bird's Nest). Notable projects in the Pacific Northwest include a newinternational arrivals facility at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, amajor addition to the Washington State Convention Center, the Pike PlacedMarketFront expansion, and the Space Needle’s current renovation, focused onthe preservation of this 55-year old icon.
During your internshipat Arup, you’ll have the chance to work with some of the most highly respectedengineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to workon exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has apositive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
We are seeking a MarketingIntern for 2018. As a Marketing Intern, you will take part in thefollowing kinds of activities:
· Develop, maintain andupdate information in databases and information used in marketing materials
· Participate in proposalproduction and execution
· Gather information forupcoming projects and tracking leads
· Research upcomingconferences, meetings and other activities
· Miscellaneous duties asrequired
· Must have or be workingtowards a bachelor’s degree and with an interest/emphasis in Marketing,Communications, or Business.
· Strong writing,communication, and organizational skills.
· Experience or interestin the Architecture/Engineering industry preferred.
· Must be proficient inthe following computer applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and AdobeCreative Suite
Share your passion andexperience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve isendless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be anequal opportunity employer.
Job Number: SEA00002J
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Date Posted: March 12, 2018