Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Senior Electrical Engineer
Excellence Leaves a Lasting Impression.
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world.
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 13,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
We are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to whilst undertaking electrical systems design, predominantly for building projects, including power systems, lighting, fire alarm and other signal systems.
• Manage work and development of staff
• Responsible for one or more areas of technology
• Day to day financial management
• Manage medium or large projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering or Electrical Engineering with a sound knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals as they relate to building systems
• PE qualified
• Must have project management and supervisor experience
• Good communication skills essential for team-based working
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Electrical Engineering
Date Posted: June 28, 2016