Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Senior Engineer (Materials Technology)
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 12,000 employees working in more than 92 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or related discipline
• Corporate membership of relevant professional institution(s)
• 5 years of post chartered experiences in rehabilitations, renovations and repairs in construction industry
• Good technical experience on structural rehabilitation and maintenance of infrastructures and buildings
• Experience in project management of rehabilitation projects
• Strong interest and skill in the application and testing of construction materials, condition survey, durability and deterioration assessment, failure investigation and corrosion engineering
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Engineer.
Category: Materials Science
Date Posted: Oct. 14, 2016