Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Senior Structural Engineer
Excellence Leaves a Lasting Impression
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways — developing many of the world's most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 11,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our client's needs.
We are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to be involved with company-wide projects/activities, planning long term business focused solutions, identifying potential markets, and procuring work independently while undertaking structural design.
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them
- Coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines
- Manage multiple projects and staff as needed
- Commercial/financial awareness
- Participate in Business Development activities
- Bachelor and Master Degrees in Structural Engineering with a sound knowledge of structural engineering fundamentals
- PE licensed
- Strong communication skills essential for team-based working
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
- Must be highly motivated, proactive, and willing to take on new challenges
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Structural Engineering
Date Posted: Dec. 14, 2015