Explore Engineering Jobs with Arup
Excellence Leaves a Lasting Impression.
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world.
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways — developing many of the world's most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 12,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our client's needs.
We are currently seeking a Structural Engineer to work in a growing multidisciplinary team engaged in the design of a variety of building projects. Your responsibilities will involve:
• Analyze and design structural elements and systems for steel, concrete, timber and masonry buildings in accordance with building code and design standards.
• Perform complex analytical procedures.
• Prepare construction documents and specifications for structural systems.
• Complete design calculations for structural systems for permit submittals.
• Perform lateral analyses of structure for seismic and wind loading.
• Qualified professionals will have a Bachelors/Masters Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with a sound knowledge of civil engineering fundamentals.
• PE/SE license desired. 2 to 3 years related experience and a proven track record of structural design.
• Good communication skills essential for team-based working. Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment.
• Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Structural Engineering
Date Posted: May 2, 2016