please visit our International Site.
Digital Services Leader - Americas
At Arup we're dedicated to shaping a better world. We believe that great design comes out of a commitment to quality, creativity, and intensive cross-disciplinary collaboration. Our 16,000-person strong team of designers, engineers, planners and consultants regularly come together to devise solutions that benefit not just our clients, but also the world. Our digital leadership is founded on more than 70 years of harnessing new technologies to solve our clients' biggest challenges. From advancing early computer design to redefining our relationship with spaces, we push boundaries to improve lives. By uniting design, engineering and technology under a single philosophy we call ‘Total Design', we transform and shape the connected world.
We're looking for a Digital Services Leader to sit in one of our major offices in the Americas. As our Digital Services Leader, you will be focused on leading our digital services function across the Americas Region. Our digital services are provided through various teams including digital technology, digital insight, design strategies, and audio-visual consulting and leverage domain expertise and client relationships across our entire business. You will be responsible for expanding our business offering to new and existing clients arising from the rapid digital changes in our industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Leading client-facing, multi-disciplinary projects in a Project Director role, which includes project technical/commercial management of projects, delivery of high quality work, client relationship and contact, and the formation of project teams.
• Outreach to existing and new clients to explore expansion of relationships and services offered.
• Growing the digital services business with a particular emphasis on property and transportation.
• Research into and development of major opportunities and programs through pre-positioning, master service agreements and brand building
• Develop and deliver annual and three-year business plan, including client development, definition of new offerings, project positioning, skills requirements, marketing plan, industry outreach activities and essential staff development.
• Coordinate with Digital business service leaders in other Arup regions to leverage international skills and experience, serve global clients, develop brand and reputation, and promote staff mobility
• Minimum of 15 years of experience with a deep understanding of technology and data and their roles in supporting our clients' strategies and operations.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management, or a related field.
• Domain experience in property or transport, with strong understanding of client needs and priorities.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience collaboratively working across teams, network development, client relationship development, proposal definition, and commercial management of projects.
• Ability to travel and work on virtual teams across the region and globally.
Arup offers an outstanding benefits package including healthcare, 10% 401k match, time off and profit share.
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to grow.
Job Number: NEW0000SH
Category: Digital Services
Location: San Francisco, California
Date Posted: Dec. 13, 2019