please visit our International Site.
Digital Technology Intern - Available June 2021 (NY, LA)
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your internship at Arup, you'll have the chance to work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You'll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Responsibilities of this specific
role will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Application Support
• Systems Analysis
• Desktop and Server Administration
• Email, IM and Mobile Devices
• Network and Infrastructure Support
• Project Management
• Inventory / Documentation
• Pursuing a Computer Science, MIS or CIS bachelor's degree
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 or better
• Working knowledge of Information Technology, PC's, servers and networks
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Collaborative mindset
• Must not require sponsorship, now or in the future to be considered for this role
• Working knowledge of PowerShell a plus
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world's most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
• Second Avenue Subway
• Fulton Street Transit Center
• JetBlue Airway's Terminal 5 at JFK Airport
• Renovation of Lincoln Center
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to grow. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law..
Job Number: NEW0000WH
Category: Information Technology
Location: Los Angeles, California
Date Posted: Nov. 30, 2020