please visit our International Site.
Finance Intern (Summer 2020)
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your internship at Arup, you'll have the chance to work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You'll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Work with Accountants and Project Managers to establish project budgets and monitor against actuals
• Assist with daily maintenance of timesheets
• Financial reporting
• Creating/populating leadership packages
• Assisting the billing team
• Assist with rate audits
• Special projects as required
• Qualified professionals will be an Accounting/Finance major
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
• Experience with accounting and general Office software (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to perform data entry quickly and accurately
• Good communication skills essential for team-based working
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
• Oracle experience
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world's most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
• Second Avenue Subway
• Fulton Street Transit Center
• JetBlue Airway's Terminal 5 at JFK Airport
• Renovation of Lincoln Center
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to thrive.
Job Number: NEW0000Q7
Location: New York, New York
Date Posted: Dec. 13, 2019