please visit our International Site.
Graduate IT Support Analyst
Graduate IT Support Analyst - Available 2019
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your career at Arup, you’ll have the chance to engage in a fulfilling career and work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
We are currently seeking a Graduate IT Support Analyst to work as part of our Regional IT Team. This position provides first level support for Arup staff in the Americas.
In this position you will provide professional and skilled technical services and support to internal clients at Arup. Your solid communication and client relations skills will enable successful daily interactions with clients via telephone, e-mails, chats, self-service, and face-to-face tickets. You will be a member of a regional team that helps our staff with their computing needs. Key requirements within this role are maintaining IT service level agreements; following defined ticketing procedures, and providing excellent communication with the client and other IT staff.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk, IM, email, phone, and walk ups
• Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for local and remote workstations
• Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
• Document internal procedures
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Take on special projects when necessary
• Helpdesk and Desktop enterprise level technical support experience in Windows 10, Active Directory, Outlook / Exchange 2019, MS Office 2016, Office 365, VoIP, DNS and DHCP, Windows Server and remote access / VPN
• Knowledge of personal computing standards, MAC and Windows OS in Client/Server based LAN and WLAN systems using TCP/IP protocols
• Ability to remotely diagnose and repair hardware and software issues (RDP, VNC, Bomgar)
• Familiarity with IOS and Android mobile devices and Mobile Device Management tools
• ServiceNow experience strongly desired or any ticketing system
• Familiarity with AutoCAD, Revit, Microstation, ARCgis, Adobe Suite, Bluebeam are a plus
• Microsoft or IT related Technical Certifications are a plus
• Ability to provide some out of hours support / monthly on call rotation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Minimum 3.0 GPA or higher
• Working knowledge of Information Technology, PC’s, servers, networks, and cloud computing environments
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Collaborative mindset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
• Self-starter who takes initiative to work and develop holistic solutions
• Continually exercise critical thought and judgment to determine the most appropriate action
• Candidate must not require sponsorship, now or in the future to be considered for this role
• 3.5 GPA or higher
• Foreign language skills, especially Spanish
• Working knowledge of PowerShell a plus
• Video conferencing support
• SharePoint knowledge a plus
• Prior experience working in a professional services organization
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world's most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
• Delta Sky Way at LAX
• USC Village
• LA Memorial Coliseum
• The Broad Museum
• LACMTA Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor
Upon joining Arup your journey is likely to be varied and rewarding, giving you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world. Outlined below are a few of the benefits Arup has to offer you as a FT employee of the firm:
• Global Profit Share - paid out bi-annually
• Personal Health Insurance
• 401(k) - with a dollar for dollar company match up to 10%
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Professional Membership and Certification reimbursement
• Short Term and Long Term Assignment Career Opportunities around the Globe
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to thrive.
Job Number: SAN0000D0
Category: Information Technology
Location: San Francisco, California
Date Posted: None