please visit our International Site.
Graduate Transaction Advice Analyst
Graduate Transaction Advice Analyst - Available 2020
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your career at Arup, you'll have the chance to engage in a fulfilling career and work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You'll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Request, review and manage relevant project data, market studies, financial and economic plans, and contextual issues
• Creating and managing project plans, schedules and budgets
• Conduct business planning, economic, contractual, and/or financial analysis as required
• Interact with other consultants, within Arup and externally, for business planning, financial advisory, and due diligence assignments
• Prepare analyses, draw conclusions, make recommendations, and coordinate/manage relevant project inputs from other consultants
• Review and/or develop financial models, economic cost-benefit analyses, feasibility analyses, and market studies
• Prepare and deliver presentations of the above to satisfy client needs and goals
• Respond to RFP's and prepare proposals
• Develop and maintain strong internal and external networks
• Write papers and present them at industry conferences.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or Economics, Business or Finance or Business Analyst/Project Management
• Completion of at least one relevant internship while pursuing the above degree(s)
• Interest in Infrastructure and Real Estate development
• Strong quantitative skills with good knowledge of MS Excel
• Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
• Team work skills to interact and lead multiciliary teams of specialists
• Willingness to work on multiple projects moving forward simultaneously with fixed deadlines.
• Willingness to work in a project-based workflow with scheduled deliverables.
• MBA or Master's degree in Engineering, Construction, Real Estate, Urban Planning, Economics, or similar field
• 1 year of relevant work experience
• Working understanding of project development process and project finance
• Knowledge of creating and managing project plans, schedules and budgets
• Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese/English)
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Flexibility and Out-of-the-Box innovative thinking
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world's most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
• Calgary Cancer Center
• University of British Colombia
• National Music Centre of Canada
• Tim Hortons Field
• New Champlain Bridge
• Queen's Way West Revitalization
• Toronto Pearson International Airport
Upon joining Arup your journey is likely to be varied and rewarding, giving you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world. Outlined below are a few of the benefits Arup has to offer you as a FT employee of the firm:
• Global Profit Share - paid out bi-annually
• Personal Health Insurance
• RRSP - 100% company match up to 5-9% based on years of service
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Professional Membership and Certification reimbursement
• Short Term and Long Term Assignment Career Opportunities around the Globe
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to thrive.
For the second consecutive year, Arup has been named one of Greater Toronto's top employers! Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2019 are recognized for exceptional human resources programs and forward-thinking workplace policies.
Job Number: TOR0000IO
Category: Transaction Advice
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Date Posted: None