please visit our International Site.
HR Systems Analyst - Taleo/Oracle e-Business
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Systems Analyst to join our Digital Technology Group. The role can be based in one of several of our US offices (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston or Seattle).
You will be responsible for the implementation, operation and maintenance of secure and highly available technical solutions within HR.
The core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering requirements, defining specifications, configuring and testing Taleo & Oracle e-Business suite.
- You will maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of said platforms. This includes responding to incidents, problems and major change.
- You will deploy (installation, configuration & testing) new or enhanced technology services.
- You will work collaboratively with other analysts, Service Leaders and Vendors.
- Integrating solutions with other applications and technology platforms based on solution requirements.
- Reviewing and contributing to documentation relevant to services e.g. Design, Service Transition to Support, Standard Operating Procedures, SLAs, OLAs.
- Monitoring ticketing queue and responds to service requests or incidents.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Experience in some or all the following:
- Strong experience of Taleo and/or Oracle e-Business Suite
- Ability and an interest to learn new technologies
- Good interpersonal, communication and client-handling skills, with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
Desirable skills & experience
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Programming languages e.g. Oracle PL/SQL, OA Framework, Java
- Experience implementing Cloud Technologies around HR Systems
- Oracle advanced benefits experience
- Working with 3rd party managed services & support providers. (such as Oracle Solutions, Microsoft Dynamics, Office 365, Microsoft Power BI, JD Edwards, Infor, Progression [RedSky])
Shape your time with us
Our goal is to shape a better world. And to do that, we need to make Arup a great place to work for everyone. If we want to solve problems for people around the world, we must seek and attract the best people from the widest talent pool and create an environment that supports and includes them. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. This includes people with disabilities so please discuss any adjustments that you may require throughout the selection and assessment process with your recruitment contact.
At Arup, you'll be a welcomed member of the team with opportunities to participate in cultural and social events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador) or by joining one of our staff networks for women, culture or LGBT+ people. You'll have access to a range of flexible working options - whether you're a parent, a carer, a student, or just have a busy lifestyle - we recognise it's not always easy to commit to standard working hours so if you're interested in flexible start and finish times, working from home or working part-time, please let us know when you apply, and we'll discuss how this could work in your role.
Join us in shaping a better world.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcome all qualified applicants. You will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We recognise that not all disabilities are visible and will make reasonable adjustments to cater for diverse applicants in the selection and assessment process.
Reward and Benefits
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
What happens next?
If this could be the next step in your journey, please apply online. All applications will be considered and we will try our very best to respond to you within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Arup. Shaping a better world.
Closing Date: January 31st
Job Number: NEW0000NT
Category: Information Technology
Location: Los Angeles, California
Date Posted: Jan. 24, 2020