please visit our International Site.
Information Technology Intern (Summer 2019)
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your internship at Arup, you’ll have the chance to work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
The Arup IT internship offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working for a technically advanced global organization. You will work with a team of Arup IT professionals using leading-edge systems and tools to create innovative solutions. You will also have the opportunity to learn more about Arup and future job opportunities with us as we learn more about you. The IT Intern will have responsibilities in the area of day to day operational support with potential opportunities to work on projects.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Application Support
• Systems Analysis
• Desktop and Server Administration
• Email, IM and Mobile Devices
• Network and Infrastructure Support
• Project Management
• Inventory / Documentation
• Pursuing a Computer Science, MIS or CIS Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 or better
• Working knowledge of Information Technology, PC’s, servers and networks
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Collaborative mindset
• Working knowledge of PowerShell a plus
• Delta Sky Way at LAX
• USC Village
• LA Memorial Coliseum
• The Broad Museum
• LACMTA Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor
Arup will be moving to downtown Los Angeles’ newest skyscraper: Wilshire Grand Center.
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to thrive.
Job Number: LOS0000AQ
Category: Information Technology
Location: Los Angeles, California
Date Posted: None