please visit our International Site.
Marketing Communications Intern (Summer 2019)
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your internship at Arup, you’ll have the chance to work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Maintain and update communications materials and databases
• Help develop and edit communications content
• Participate in communications strategy and planning
• Research and help coordinate upcoming conferences, PR opportunities, and other activities
• Work closely with marketing and communications teams
• Miscellaneous duties as required
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, Communications, Business Administration or Marketing or English
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
• Strong storytelling, writing, communication, and organizational skills.
• Experience with the following computer applications: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Candidate must not require sponsorship, now or in the future to be considered for this role
• Experience or interest in the innovation, design and construction industry preferred, knowledge of Architecture/Engineering field helpful.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines with great attention to detail
• Ability to find and tell great stories.
• Maintain an enthusiastic approach to working with deadlines
• Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of tasks to support the needs of the team
• 9/11 Memorial in Jersey City
• Neuroscience and Chemistry Building at Princeton University
• Expansion of Philadelphia Museum of Art
• Second Avenue Subway
• Fulton Street Transit Center
• JetBlue Airway's Terminal 5 at JFK Airport
• Renovation of Lincoln Center
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to thrive.
Job Number: NEW0000KX
Location: New York, New York
Date Posted: None