please visit our International Site.
At Arup, our innovative spirit and determination enables us to express our ingenuity in unique ways, developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable building, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of over 15,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
Our San Francisco office is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator who will work collaboratively with our technical staff in positioning and pursuing new opportunities. This position works on the ground with San Francisco staff, and interacts regularly with Arup’s regional marketing team. This marketing coordination role supports our San Francisco office focus on various projects including infrastructure and rail projects and building design with primary focus on proposal preparation, market research, event/conference planning and some external engagement.
• Proposal and Bid Support
• Working in collaboration with our marketing team to prepare proposal responses, including initial outlines, appropriate forms and other specialized documents and support business development initiatives for the buildings, consulting and infrastructure businesses.
• Working with technical teams to ensure material is on message and appropriately targeted.
• Managing the preparation of submission packages, tailored resumes, responses and presentations for selected RFQs and RFPs.
• Market Research + Information Management:
• Daily tracking and research of new project leads.
• Develop, maintain and update project and technical information in databases for use in submissions and other marketing materials.
• Develop, maintain and update marketing collateral, including resumes, project sheets, project lists, capability statements and brochures.
-Familiarity or interest in Content Marketing
-Assist with event planning and strategy
• Research upcoming conferences, award submittal dates and other activities, and help to maintain a calendar of this information.
Requirements and Preferences:
• Must have excellent communication, strong writing and organizational skills.
• At least 3 + years’ experience in marketing/business development in the A/E/C services industry is preferred.
• Must have bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in Marketing, Journalism, planning engineering or related technical field.
• Bilingual is a plus, Spanish-speaking preferred
• Must be experienced in the following computer applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Must be confident, self-motivated, and proactive, with proven ability to juggle/respond to multiple deadlines under pressure.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Number: SAN0000EQ
Location: San Francisco, California
Date Posted: None