please visit our International Site.
Senior Commissioning Engineer
Arup is a 15,000-person strong, global conglomerate of designers, engineers, planners and consultants, who regularly come together to devise solutions that benefit not just our clients, but also the world. Arup's culture looks a lot like the future: globally-linked, locally-focused, and radically innovative. We are searching for those rare individuals who are as smart and idealistic as they are results-oriented. If this sounds like you, please read on.
Our San Francisco office is looking to add a Senior Commissioning Engineer to our multi-disciplinary team. Our commissioning team works on a wide range of high-profile projects and has continued to see a strong pipeline of work. You would be supported by our strong Sustainability group to help achieve sustainable quality outcomes.
- Lead and continue to develop the commissioning group of Arup San Francisco with support from our regional and global teams
- Lead and mentor our junior staff on a variety of projects such as healthcare, large technology company campuses, data centers, and aviation
- Coordinating with multiple disciplines and working in conjunction with project managers to help complete work you're doing
- Writing reports for internal and external purposes based on findings
- Assist with business development efforts by strengthening current client relationships
- Presenting technical material in traditional and innovative ways for review by technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding trends and standard methodologies in commissioning, monitoring based commissioning and retro-commissioning
- Participating in local Professional Associations
- Bachelor's Degree in Controls, Mechanical, Electrical or Architectural Engineering
- 6 or more years of experience in commissioning for new construction projects
- The ability to prioritize effectively, balance assigned work and outstanding organization skills are required for our constantly evolving environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills crucial for team-based working
- Presentation skills with colleagues and clients of all levels
- LEED AP and other LEED accreditations
- PE License in mechanical engineering
- Sustainability and modeling experience
- Industry recognized certifications such as CCP, CMVP, CEM
- Experience using Facility Grid, CxAlloy, or similar commissioning-based software
Arup is an employee-owned company that offers an excellent benefits package. Outlined below are a few of the benefits Arup has to offer you as a FT employee of the firm:
- Global Profit Share - paid out bi-annually
- Personal Health Insurance
- 401(k) - with a dollar for dollar company match up to 10%
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Membership and Certification reimbursement
- Short Term and Long-Term Assignment Career Opportunities around the Globe
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to grow. EOE including disability/veteran.
Job Number: SAN0000J8
Location: San Francisco, California
Date Posted: Nov. 30, 2020