To search jobs outside of the Americas,
please visit our International Site.
please visit our International Site.
Share This Page
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter
Arup is a 16,000-person strong, global team of designers, engineers, planners and consultants, who regularly come together to devise solutions that benefit not just our clients, but also the world. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter at Arup, you will have an opportunity to make a direct impact on the business by delivering top talent to the firm. You will be empowered to own your markets and provide subject matter expertise in the areas of sourcing and hiring of experienced professionals across the entire recruitment life cycle. You will also have an opportunity to participate in ad hoc projects and assignments focused on executing the overall People Strategy for the Americas Region.
This position will directly support our Los Angeles, CA and Houston and Dallas, TX locations and will be based out of our new Downtown LA office located on Wilshire Blvd. This position will require you to travel as business dictates to support and interact with hiring managers and leadership across these markets. This position will report directly to the Head of Talent Resourcing.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to the following:
• Strategically partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and create recruiting plans
• Identify, attract, and acquire high quality candidates by direct sourcing and leveraging talent networks
• Provide creative staffing solutions that contribute to the long-range growth of the company
• Attend industry events to represent Arup and develop a strong network in A/E/C industry.
• Leverage social media channels to strategically source talent and create a pipeline
• Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records concerning all phases of the recruitment
process while complying with EEO and OFCCP federal regulations
• Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 5 years of staffing and selection/recruiting experience is required.
• Experience in recruiting for engineers in the built environment (A/E/C industry) is preferred
• Successful candidates must have proven experience in attracting high quality talent, building relationships, presenting, and communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of work, managing an average of 25 - 30 requisitions across multiple markets and multiple disciplines.
• Strong business acumen and relationship management skills from supervisor to executive levels.
• Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research; Social sourcing expertise including the use of LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Strong customer service and team orientation. Must be able to work collaboratively.
• Passion for recruiting and sourcing talent with a willingness to think outside the box.
• Must possess an ability to think positively, work with ambiguity and be willing to change and adapt based on client needs.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems is required; experience with Taleo a plus.
• Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Recruiting certifications preferable (AIRS, LinkedIn Recruiting Expert, etc.)
Benefits - Arup offers an outstanding benefits package including healthcare, 401k match of 10%, 4 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) and bonus compensation in the form of Profit Share.
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to grow.
Job Number: LOS0000CF
Category: Human Resources
Location: Los Angeles, California
Date Posted: None